Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Spice Girls Cancel Rest Of World Tour


The Spice Girls have decided to drop the rest of their world tour which includes Australia, China, South Africa and Argentina due to reports of poor sales at some concerts. The tour will now end in Toronto on Feb. 26th.

“Sadly the tour needs to come to an end by the end of February due to family and personal commitments for Emma, Geri, Mel B, Melanie C and Victoria,” the group said in a statement.

My guess is that Posh got her robot-panties in a bunch and decided that she “couldn’t” do the tour anymore. Although I am surprised they made it this far. Who the hell wants to see them anyways?

http://bricksandstonesgossip.com/2008/02/04/spice-girls-cancel-rest-of-world-tour/

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

it is probably for the best

Katy said...

Great blog post, keep it up :)

Oh wait, I'm sorry. That's the thoughtless comment I've seen you leave on 3 blogs today. Including mine.

I however, had the smarts beyond SEO to leave your comment and delete your URL.

Hope you come back again with a name and valid thought.

Anonymous said...

Wah.. Space Girl! I must read another news. I love BSB. U was write it?

Shireishou