Friday, February 8, 2008

Paris Hilton drunkenly sings in Boston


Paris Hilton got trashed last night and decided to regale patrons at The Estate in Boston with a rendition of her song "Stars are Blind." Except as soon as Paris got on stage she had a "wardrobe malfunction" and showed the crowd some boob. So these poor people not only had to see Paris' tits but then had to listen to her sing? Jesus. I'd ask for my money back. Or pull my classic hop over the bar and empty the cash register maneuver. Although it's not very effective. But one time I actually pushed a button before the bartender threw a beer stein at my melon. I no longer have night vision.

Video after the jump. It's pretty shitty quality but then again so is Paris Hilton. What're ya gonna do?

http://thesuperficial.com/2008/02/paris_hilton_drunkenly_sings_i.php

No comments: